Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tandem Bikes

If you were tuned in to BLT this morning, you heard the tale of the tandem bike. You remember the one...ding ding! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This adventure is best fulfilled for you by sharing pictures...so here you go.

After a leisurely afternoon by the pool, Ryan and I walked down to the little rental store and got our tandem bike.

WITH tires that work on the beach.

And let's not forget that precious bell.
 
See how his left hand is already hovering by the bell? The beginning of the end, folks. The beginning of the end.
 
My thoughts on our trial run around the parking lot.
 
(It occurs to me now that we were going the wrong direction, per the little arrow next to me. Perhaps this is why I was so scared??)

Nevertheless, I eagerly moved to the road.


Ryan's thoughts on this joyous adventure:

Even though I was scared outta my pea-pickin' mind, I won't lie to you - I love this man's adventure for life. And I love the way he draws me to do things that scare me outta my pea-pickin' mind. Just don't tell him I said so, mmmmmkay?

After darting successfully around Siesta Key Village and watching a GORGEOUS sunset.... we had a coffee date. Ryan parked the bike.

Time to ride home.


Via. The. Beach.

I wasn't kidding about how dark it was:

My last smile until we were safely back at our resort.

And at the end of the ride, Ryan said.....ding ding......helllooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment