Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Various and Sundry Things

Earlier this week, Kerri Zurbuch paid a visit to the Mid-Morning studio to chat about fitness...and before she left, she made a little demonstration video for how to do plank exercises. Check it out!



I have to say...her abs are pretty amazing!

In other catch-up-with-Mid-Morning news...

We took BLT on the road last week and visited the LOVELY ladies of Sturgis Wesleyan Church in Sturgis, Michigan. OH it was fun. They were warm and welcoming and our first ever attempt to "take the show on the road" - went really well! Thought I'd give you a few glimpses into that experience:

 That's what happens when Lynne and Bek take a road trip. Don't worry. We weren't in drive at that time. :) And if I'd known she was hamming it up, I'd have joined her.

 In hair and makeup. Aren't we so glamorous?

It's B...L...T...!!!!!!!!!

And after looking at those photos, I find it necessary to tell you that I got a haircut. It came after my weekend away with Ryan, in which I ran out of hairspray AND gel and threatened to shave my head.

I stopped just short of that (though we would have been such cute twins) and went with this instead:
I feel much better now.

And speaking of my weekend away with Ryan...want to see what I did? You seriously won't even believe this.
Yes, that's my fit, athletic, muscular husband rocking the zipline and that ducklike figure there in the back kicking for her life? That's me.

That's what's been happening in Mid-Morning land as of late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment