Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm Waving the White Flag


I’ve been denying the reality for weeks now and I can’t do it any longer: I have bitten off more than I can chew in attempting to write a Monday - Friday blog. Just typing the words makes me feel like a failure. Okay, I’m over it now. Whew!



What was I thinking?! I obviously wasn’t. But here’s the surprise: I’ve grown to really enjoy blogging and want to continue, so let's try a new plan. I’ll blog just on Friday’s, recapping highlights from that week’s shows. And it begins this Friday, March 9.

Come back on Friday to see what I've learned this week on Mid-Morning and, as always, I love hearing what's catching the attention of your heart, mind and spirit.

I think this new Friday's-only blog is just the right-sized bite!




1 comment:

  1. I have been blogging for three years now and read a great deal of blogs. I have seen quite a few blogger - myself included adjust their schedule so you are in good company. I think the secret is to blog consistently with good content -whether that is once a week like you plan or four times a week which I do. Be gentle with yourself.

    ReplyDelete