Monday, March 4, 2013

A Little Mid-Morning Recipe For You

Hey Everyone! The Mid-Morning blog page has been awfully quiet lately and I wish I could explain to you how it is that my head can be SO FULL...and yet nothing comes out in a coherent enough fashion to blog. It's maddening. Or, as my Ryan would say, it's betrothing.

{If you missed our last BLT, I shared the story of the time Ryan used the word "betroth" to mean "annoy." So now it's our new word. I'm so betrothed = I'm so annoyed. Feel free to use it.}

Tomorrow is Lynne's visit with fitness expert Kerri Zurbuch....and they have a recipe for you! I'm going to post it here in case you can't write as fast as they talk during the show!

Crock Pot Cabbage (Recipe from Kerri Zurbuch)

1 head of fresh cabbage, chopped
1 pound trimmed cooked ham or lean sausage (no nitrates)
1 onion chopped
1 pound of fresh or frozen green beans
2 stalks of chopped celery
4 red potatoes chopped in 8ths with skin on
Black pepper to taste
Water to fill crock pot 2 inches from the top
Put everything in the crock pot in the morning, turn it on low, and when you get home - it's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment