Monday, October 29, 2012

Mercy Me!

Hey there! Did any of you get to attend the Mercy Me concert this past Saturday night out at Blackhawk Ministries? GREAT concert! I was out there with Scott Tsuleff and Diane Hooley, and we had so much fun. Thought you might like to see some pictures!
 
Scott was the quizzer extraordinaire for the Meet and Greet - which started with Adam Cappa. He opened for Mercy Me. GREAT guy. What a humble heart and desire to serve the Lord!!
 Then Mercy Me came in and answered questions for a while.
 Scott with the whole crowd....
 And Diane with the band (and Adam).
 I was so excited to have Ryan with me that night and we had our picture taken with them too but I have to wait until I can get it from Trinity's photographer. My arm was not long enough to self-photograph that many people! :)

Scott and I made a few announcements before the concert began. This was Scott announcing my engagement. I'll clap for that!!!!
 Doesn't it look like I'm singing to Scott? LOL!!! I'm not. I was talking about the Fresh Grounded Faith conference.
 And then we threw fling rings. Oh sweet people. Here's your public service announcement. If you're ever in my line of fire....BEWARE!! I did not play sports for a reason!!!
 Adam did the opening part of the concert - great worship leader!
 And then Mercy Me took the stage.
 They sang so many great songs...I love this group so much!
 Lots of worship going on....
 A sweet night.
For those of you who came up to the table to talk to us - we loved that! We always love meeting you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment