Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

This week has been FLYING by. At least here. (My apologies to those of you who are NOT flying along this week...hate those dragging weeks!)

Anyway, one of our FAVORITE things this week has been the chance to chat with you! Last Saturday was the WBCL Family Health and Wellness Day here at the Summit (the campus where our station is located) - and so many of you stopped to chat with us. We loved that so much.

Lynne heard someone say that Mid-Morning is filled with the presence of the Spirit, and I have to tell you - that was one of the best things anyone could tell us. We pray over this show and the topics we schedule, and to know that people sense on THAT side of the radio what we feel on THIS side, is incredibly affirming. So dear friend who talked to Lynne - thank you for lifting her up with that word!

I loved meeting so many of you who love BLT, and one sweet friend told me it feels like we're all just sitting down together for coffee when she hears BLT. LOVE THAT. That's our goal. We want to reach you in the deep places with the guests we schedule, but like any good friendship, sometimes we just want a good, fun day. So thanks for seeing that in BLT!

And I just have to tell you, after today's BLT show - y'all eat some WEIRD stuff. Is there NOTHING you won't put peanut butter on?? (If you missed the show - catch it, but not while you're eating. It might sort of kill your appetite.)

And I ALSO have to tell you that the last caller we had this morning...the one whose strangest fridge discovery was a CAT...wins the most creative award for that category. Seriously! A cat! In the fridge!

So now you're caught up on life in Mid-Morning land...and can I add that I only have FORTY FIVE DAYS until my wedding? My GOODNESS I need to step up the 30 Day Shred!!

No comments:

Post a Comment