Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Almost There!

Oh y'all...this week has been so crazy busy I haven't even had time to blog. (Shhhh don't tell Lynne!)

Hard to believe that in four days...I'm getting married! It feels a little more real today since Marion (our amazingly hilarious IT guy) changed my email so I'm officially Bekah Shaffer now. I posted on Facebook that I'm now email official...so as soon as I follow that up with being God-official and Facebook-official, I should be good to go! :)

So thankful for the wildly unexpected changes God brought to my life this year through Ryan's presence in my life. So thankful for answers to 30 years of prayer.

And I can't wait to stand at the edge of the water in a pretty dress and say a forever, lifetime YES to this man who so completely captured my heart and continues to care for it so sweetly.


I'm excited to honor lives that were cut short on this earth, yet still impacted me so greatly and have helped mold me into the woman I am today.


(Our honorary bridesmaid and groomsman, representing my former roommate, Angela Kent, who died of breast cancer last December, almost a year to the day of our wedding and my nephew, Kirk Blackburn, who was stillborn when I was ten.)

I'm excited to share the elements we have planned for our ceremony - and then tell you all about them when I get back!

I'm excited to see the ocean. (Okay technically the gulf. But whatever. It's bigger than a creek. That's good enough for me!)

And no matter what happens...I'm just so excited that at the end of the day, I'll be Mrs. Ryan Shaffer!

I will be blogging over at Bekah's Bits next week, giving you peeks into the wedding! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment