Friday, November 16, 2012

Tweets n Blogs

Call me crazy, but it's true...God uses tweets and blog posts to speak to me. Sometimes to comfort, sometimes to encourage, sometimes to convict. But He's using them. And today, it's what I'm thankful for!

Can I share a few tweets that came through on our feed today that just blessed me?

"We want clarity & God gives a call.We want a road map & God gives a relationship. We want answers & God gives His hand" - Ann Voskamp

"To discover grace is to discover God's utter devotion to you, his stubborn resolve to give you a cleansing, healing love." - Max Lucado

"Don't expect everyone to accept, understand, affirm, endorse, approve of, or support your obedience to God. Can you handle disapproval?" - Christine Caine

"Prayer is the difference between THE BEST U CAN DO and THE BEST GOD CAN DO." - Mark Batterson

"Although we're mostly stinkers, more deserving of discipline than mercy, our Redeemer chooses to lavish us w/affection. Makes my heart leap!" - Lisa Harper

"It's only 7:45, and already I need to start today over...resetting my attitude at the Throne of Grace." - Carol Floch (Appreciate the honesty!!)
Maybe you're not into Twitter for yourself...but I tell you...it's worth following some of these folks just to be inspired! And every now and then...a good laugh accompanies a few of them!

And then there are the blogs. The ones I know I can get great encouragement from. Check some of these out!

ANN VOSKAMP - Blogs at A Holy Experience. Always such good things to take away from her deep and practical approach to life!

ANGIE SMITH - Blogs at Bring the Rain. She's on a trip with Compassion right now and her blogs are so heart rending!

THE (IN)COURAGE GIRLS - from Dayspring. Angie and Ann are actually both part of that circuit, but there are many others too and they take turns blogging much inspiration.

MANDY - Blogs at Biblical Homemaking. She does it all and still manages to be relatable and lovable.

BETH MOORE - Need I say more? The Mama of the Living Proof Ministries blog has great, moving things to say - alongside her daughter Melissa and her assistant Lindsee.

CAROLINE ROTHSCHILD - Blogs at Jane Caroline. The daughter-in-law of Jennifer Rothschild is wise beyond her years and I love her style.

Thankful for all these people and how their words lift me up - from 140 characters and beyond!

2 comments:

  1. I love discovering new blogs and people to follow on twitter. Thanks for sharing these!

    @jeanwise
    http://www.healthyspirituality.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! I hope you enjoy them!! :)

    ReplyDelete